There are a variety of things that you can do when it comes to beauty skin care and you don’t have to go to a spa or a specialist to help make your skin look beautiful. All you need to do is make sure that you properly take care of your skin, use good moisturizers and sunscreens.
Of course, how you take care of your skin will depend on the kind of skin that you have. When it comes to beauty skin care you need to know if you have oily, normal, dry, combination, sun damaged, or sensitive skin. On average most people by the way have combination skin, this means dry in some areas and oily areas.
Here are some tips you can follow that will help you with your beauty skin care routine so that your skin will be healthy and glowing.
- When cleaning your skin when doing your beauty skin care routine make sure not to cleanse your face too much because then you risk over cleaning your skin and this can be just as harmful as not cleaning your face good.
- If you cleaned your face really good the night before, in the morning there really isn’t much more that you have to do but to simply splash some lukewarm water on your face. However, if you happen to have very oily skin then you may want to cleanse it again in the mornings. Never wash your face with very hot water or cold water. This can cause capillaries in your face to break.
- If you have super dry skin, then you may want to add a cold cream to your beauty skin care routine in order to help gently clean your skin.
- Make sure that when you remove your eye make-up that you are very gentle when you do and don’t rub or pull too hard on this area. One good natural item you can use to help you remove the makeup is olive oil.
This is probably one step for beauty skin care that a lot of us either forget or just totally ignore in our routines. But, it really is something that should be included. Here are a few options that you might want to consider:
- Facial Scrubs – You can buy a really good one at the store or you can simply make one yourself and save a lot of money by doing so. One really simple one to make is simply by using a little bit of brown sugar with some coconut oil added to it.
- Washcloth & Sugar – This is really simple and easy to do. Just take a washcloth with a little bit of your favorite cleanser on it and then sprinkle it with some sugar and then massage this into your skin using circular motions. Then just rinse off with warm water.
- Peels & Retinoids – You can buy either of these at the store but it’s really a good idea that you ask someone who knows a lot about these items to find a good one. I would suggest that you either talk to a pharmacist or your dermatologist before using.
When it come to your beauty skin care and moisturizing it’s important that you know how much to moisturize.
- The number one thing to remember is to basically let your own skin be your guide. If your skin feels really tight then it means it’s crying out for more moisture and you should answer to that cry. Just try not to over do it because too much will clog your pore.
- You don’t even have to go out and buy a moisturizer if you have dry, normal, or combination skin, you can use a variety of different oils to moisturize your skin. You can choose from oils like; extra virgin oil, olive oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil, or sweet almond oil.
Sunscreens are a Must
It’s a fact that the number one cause for wrinkles is damage done by the sun. So when you are considering a good beauty skin care program you can’t forget to add a good sunscreen to your routine. It’s really important to your skin that you use one that has at least a 30 SPF even when it’s cloudy. Below is a list of suggestions for sunscreens:
- La Roche-Posay Anthelios 50 Mineral Ultra Light
- SkinMedica Daily Physical Defense SPF 30
- California Baby No Fragrance Sunscreen Lotion, SPF 30+
- Neutrogena Age Shield Face Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110
- Tropical Sands All Natural Sunscreen, SPF 50
- Aveeno SPF 50 Natural Protection Sunscreen Lotion
You can purchase any of these at your local drug store.
To Tone or Not to Tone
There are still some people out there that come out against using a toner on your skin as part of your beauty skin care routine because they have a bad rap of damaging your skin. However, they are very important when it comes to removing traces of dirt and make-up after you’ve cleaned your skin. Today’s toners are a lot gentler than ones from the past and many of them are filled with antioxidants and are extremely good for your skin. You can also make your own by using apple cider vinegar and a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
These are just a few simple tips that should help make your beauty skin care routine a lot simpler thing to do. It shouldn’t be something that’s taxing to do, it should be simple and easy while still helping you maintain beautiful and glowing skin.